Every month young people hear the words: “You have Multiple Sclerosis.”
Multiple sclerosis is a chronic disease that affects the central nervous system, with symptoms that vary from person to person. The disease may be accompanied by mild symptoms, yet in some patients the disease may cause functional impairment, such as: weakness of limbs, walking instability, impaired vision, speech disorders, incontinence, sexual dysfunction, increased fatigue, numbness of limbs or body and even paralysis.
The nature of the disease differs from person to person, there is no “rule book” for dealing with MS, and as a result, patients fall between the chairs in cases in which the system does not understand the specific needs of the patients.
Since 1976, every MS patient in need has been lent a helping hand by the Israel Multiple Sclerosis Society that extends support and professional assistance, as well as hope.
Here and now, the world could be a little better place!
Because you decided to positively influence the life of
One person with MS living within us.
– Please note that the Society is a registered non-profit association, and any contribution is recognized for income tax deduction purposes
– The Association Registration number for tax deduction purposes is: 55-000-5896
– Donation to the Society is approved as tithe money by the Chief Rabbi of Israel, Rabbi David Lau (approval will be sent upon request)
- Bank Leumi
- Branch 806
- Dizengoff street 50- Lev Dizengoff, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Account number: 10454\97
- Iban: il22 0108 0600 0000 1045 497
- Swift: LUMIILITXXX
Donations in the USA:
- For tax deduction purposes in the USA, it is possible to donate to the Israel Multiple Sclerosis Society through PEF:
PEF Israel Endowment Funds, Inc
630 Third Avenue, Suite 1501
New York, NY 10017